On Wednesday May 9, we presented another exciting tour in our Tasting Plates series as we visited the Kitsilano neighborhood where guests ate delicious Japanese dishes including nigiri, plus Asian tapas, Vegan burgers, Cream puffs, teas, juices, and more.
Storm City Coffee
* 2 kinds of cream puffs (vanilla and salted caramel)
* Shrubs (Your choice of Apple Mint or Black Currant -vinegar-based fruit infused drinks)
Super Hiro’s Restaurant
* Unkai (Rice Pudding) — savoury Rice pudding with shrimp, fish on top.
* Deep fried fish –Deep fried white fish with Italian parsley dressing.
* Sushi Nigiri — 2 pieces – Ahi Tuna & Snapper
Sencha Tea Lounge
* Alishan Jasmine Green Tea
* Honey Camellia Milk Tea
* Assam Milk Tea
* Oolong Milk Tea
*Milk Tea are lactose/dairy free – we use coffee mate
*Teriyaki Chicken Donburi
*Sencha Chicken Wings
*Rice and greens
Be Fresh Market Café
*Mini house-made Be Fresh vegan burgers, served with our Be Fresh vegan chipolte mayo
*Be Fresh vegan potato salad
*Juice Box Watermelon juice
*Be Fresh Holy Fudge dipped bananas
The restaurants and cafes featured unique and tasty dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak