Last night we celebrated our 10th Anniversary @TastingPlatesYVR series with a dining tour around Vancouver featuring a selection of restaurants with delicious food and drink #TastingPlatesYVR
At Cold Tea Restaurant
they served some new dishes as a preview of their upcoming menu additions, both plates were delicious.
- Steamed Arctic Char, ginger, romesco (nut free), pea shoots, scallion
- Miso torched Eggplant, cilantro, scallion, crispy rice paper
At Shameless Buns restaurant
they served their popular buns; Mini Pandesal Bun with Sinigang Fries and House Made Sauces
- Not your Lola’s Chicken Adobo
- Tapa Dat Bun
- Jacked up Coconut
At The Peri Peri Shack
They served up a feast of their delicious grilled chicken and other dishes that included
A plate of a Leg and Thigh with peri fries, chicken wing, onion rings as well as their tasty Chicken and Rice dish; and four of their sauces.
At Wicked Cafe
They served up a feast of desserts as well as one of their signature drinks that included
- Tom & Jerry Cheesecake – our signature lemon souffle cheesecake (gluten-friendly)
- Wicked Igloo – our signature white chocolate mousse with peach coulis
- Apple Cinnamon Bun – a hearty classic with juicy apples, sweet raisins and maple cream cheese icing. Served warm!
- S’mores Cookie – a big gooey cookie with marshmallow, chocolate chips and almonds
- Moon Latte – our signature blend of 5 different black teas, cream and brown sugar
At Casereccio Foods
The served tasting cups of their award winning gelato by @gelatobyjames.yvr both yummy flavours; Sour cherry and chocolate and stracciatella gelato
The restaurants and cafes featured unique and tasty dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event. This was a fun night tasting around the city and we thank everyone who came out to mark tis milestone with us.
By: Richard Wolak