On Saturday November 25 we presented another exciting tour in our Tasting Plates series, this time it was a Brunch tour taking place in the Lower Lonsdale area of North Vancouver.
Maru Korean Bistro
* Rice stack with Gochujang pulled pork, green onions, crisp shallot, slow poached egg, nori, sesame seeds.
* Organic green salad with truffle – persimmon Vinaigrette
The Juicery Co
* Pacific Juice with kale, apple, mint, lime and spirulina
* Dads Juice with beet, carrot, apple, kale, turmeric and ginger
* Banana Bread Toast; to die for banana bread, nut butter, banana and hemp seeds
Two Daughters Bakery
• Blueberry Cream Cheese Scones and Raspberry Dark Chocolate Scones – Both Gluten free and vegan.
Beere Brewing Co.
• Steamed Ice Cream Floats and Cadeaux Brownie Hot Fudge Sundae complete with house made fudge chocolate sauce.
The restaurants, cafe and brewery featured unique and tasty dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak