On Wednesday May 1, we presented our Fraser and Main dining tour in our Tasting Plates series as we explored the area. Started off the evening with a Honey tasting at the Main Street Honey Shoppe after everyone registered.
The Main Street Honey Shoppe
· Honey Tasting
Rocky Mountain Flatbread
· Vegan Beyond Sausage Flatbread
· Vegetarian Farmers Market Flatbread
· Parma Flatbread
+ Cocktail tasting of our Summer White Sangria and Red Sangria.
· Garlic Cheese Popper – plant-based
· Porky Empanada – plant-based filled with smoked jackfruit
· Bruschetta –eggplant and zucchini ratatouille with vegan cheese on sourdough bread
· Vanilla Chocolate chip Cookie
Eclettico Coffee shop
· Apple and Triple Cream Brie Panino
· Bacio Rosa (100% natural Italian Lemonade, Premium Wildberry Puree, Lime)
· Espresso and Torroncini
· Zucchini fritter (vegetarian)
· Keftes (grilled meatball)
· Deep fried pita with tarama (fish roe) on top
The restaurants and cafes featured unique and tasty dishes to our guests to eat and drink throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak