On Wednesday February 12 we presented our 7th tasting tour of noodles held between Kitsilano and downtown Vancouver. The evening event started off at Silk Road Tea in Kitsilano where guests had a chance to enjoy some different digestive teas.
Each of the restaurants participating had served up a couple of different noodle dishes as Tasting Bowls or Plates for guests to enjoy. Guests then had a chance to visit many different types of restaurants throughout the event, meet some new food loving friends, meet the chefs, and learn about each of the participating restaurants.
Silk Road Tea
Robba Da Matti
- Pappardelle Rosche Rosche
- Spaghetti with a Southern Italian Pesto
- Traditional Lanzhou Beef Noodle Soup
- Fried Cumin Noodles with Lamb
- Mushroom Ravioli with our signature creamy garlic funghi sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognese Rosè
Accompanied with: Garlic Bread bites.
- Guests were able to choose one poke bowl from the menu topped with their noodle crunch as a smaller version of any of their chef inspired bowls.
The restaurants featured many unique and tasty noodle dishes to our guests throughout the event.
By: Richard Wolak